giovedì 9 gennaio 2014

Generation 01: Chapter Five

Miranda saw it while out for one of her jobs. A unicorn, she couldn't believe her eyes at first. It emanated a soft glow and flowers grew where it stepped, that was surely a magical being.

She tried to befriend it, but the creature was elusive and soon disappeared.


At home while Maya was playing in the bathtub, the kittens aged up.


Even if they're almost bigger than her now, Maya still cares for her kittens.



Then Miranda decided to buy a new horse.


And the horses get to know eachother.



_________________________________________________________


This is really just a pet picture spam XD but since it does include some progression I still post it as a new chapter. I hope I'll get to adopt the unicorn!

3 commenti:

  1. Aww Maya playing in the tub was so cute! I didnt know pets could do that. Did you place her in there or she did it on her own. I have but i havent explored much with it.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes she really did, maybe it's her 'adventurous' trait because the other cats don't do that. She also likes to play with the toilet XD

      Elimina
  2. I still haven't met a unicorn, and I preordered pets and installed as soon as I could! Haha! I'm so awful at exploring the game, I really need to.

    Anyway, all your pets are cuuuteee! :D

    RispondiElimina