giovedì 2 gennaio 2014

Generation 01: Toddler Pic Spam

Short after the babies grew up too.



________________________________________________________

You should be able to tell who they are by the color of their clothes, aren't they so cute!

Author's notes

  • Andrea's hair change between pictures because I originally wanted to give them matching hairstyles but then I noticed they don't have the same haircolor so...
  • Alessio's brown hair may be because Miranda has brown roots... or just a random game mix.

    2 commenti:

    1. AW! :D
      Have you started thinking about whos the heir yet? Or did you roll for it, or are you waiting til theyre older?

      RispondiElimina
      Risposte
      1. I'm slightly more attached to one of them but I like the other one for different reasons... it's complicated. I decided I'll wait because I've already rolled the next generation and the heir needs to find a potential wife quick so I'll see what they'll do.
        My game has a serious shortage of children, there only are two more in the entire neighbourhood, I'll probably need to either just make them go with them or wait until the game spawns new ones...

        Elimina