venerdì 27 dicembre 2013

Generation 01: Chapter Three

Miranda also soon discovers that Maya, her cat, was expecting too. Almost mocking her she gave birth to three cute kittens, Miranda watches them and hopes to not give birth to triplets herself but the kittens are so cute. She called them Hanna, Zoe and Simon.


Miranda thought it was time to cook something for them, living alone made her develop her cooking skills so she doesn't have to live of fastfood anymore.


And right then the baby decided it was time to come out.


Then she discovered it wasn't one baby but two!


And that's how Alessio and Andrea Spires joined the family.

Miranda setted up two cribs upstairs. One was in her old room, the walls were still painted her favourite color. It will need to get changed since a little boy may not like to sleep surrounded by all that pink.


On a full moon night, the twins were asleep and Miranda aged up to adult, nothing too bad only a few more wrinkles on her face.




_________________________________________________________


I'm glad I managed to made her listen to enough kid's radio to get twins (and not more) because her personality doesn't really fit for romance... so now I'm done with gen 1 and I can focus on who to make heir :) comments are appreciated!


Author's notes

  • Alessio likes country music, aloo masala curry and the color black. He's athletic and a heavy sleeper.
  • Andrea likes country music (yes, they like the same type of music), dim sum and the color turquoise. He's clumsy and friendly.
  • If anyone's wondering the twins are both male.
  • She will not have that cherry tattoo in later chapters because my idea was that she got it because of the twins, but then looking more closely I noticed that it's three cherries and not two... so I picked another one XD  
  • I've removed the full moon from my game, it's useless since I disabled warewolves and now I won't have zombies and weird lightning anymore.

7 commenti:

  1. LOL about the cherry tattoo! Nice idea, though!

    Loads of babies in the house! Three kitties and two babies! Maya and Miranda have a lot of work on their hands!

    Can't wait to see how the twins grow up :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. The current number of pets in my sim house is eight, she got a new horse and also a baby horse on top of the one horse and five cats she already had.
      And I'm also working on the unicorn XD the house sure is full.

      They're children in my game now, so cute they look a lot like their mom.

      Elimina
  2. Aww the kittens are cute.

    I love the color of miranda's hair.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow quite a few multiple births in your neighborhood, how lucky lol. Those tattoos make Miranda look badass. ^.^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. She's supposed to be a bit punk, she has to get tattoos anyway because of the roll, not sure if it shows in my writing though but thanks for reading :)

      Elimina
  4. Awh, the babies look so cute. And the kittens too! :) Do you have a CC skin to make the babies look so "real"? I've seen infants look like that in several stories but my own ones still look like burritos...

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I did download a custom skintone but you probably mean the clothes, you can find both here: http://mysims3blog.blogspot.it/search/label/Clothing%20-%20Infant

      Elimina