martedì 2 ottobre 2012

1.00 - A New Home

Arrived in the new town the first thing Trisha wants to do is playing at the park, so she puts the guitar on her shoulder and go. The park isn't far from their new house, it's small but nice. As she starts playing a smile comes to her face.


Myra has just applied to be in the police, they require to be quite athletic so she goes to the gym to get back in shape. She used to exercise a lot but when moving house she had so many things to take care of that she couldn't go to the gym as often than before.


Her first day of work was stressful, Myra is ambitious and she would like to reach the top quickly but that's not how it works. She's fast friends with her partner Marisol.


That night when she was regaining the energy spent during the day something happen. A burglar tries to steal in their house but Myra is brave and she's not scared, being also athletic she has no problems to give him a lesson.



* I forgot how many times I tried to fix their breasts, I really don't know what's wrong with them. They were perfectly fine in CAS but it looks weird in the game... I give up. While playing I had to open in CAS almost the whole neighbourhood because the random generated townies all had the same face! I wanted a bit of variety so I replaced them with some sims that were in the bin.

2 commenti: