martedì 30 ottobre 2012

1.08 - Birthdays and Experiences

A few days later was Brandon's birthday and he grew up as a young adult.


Jinny as the animal lover that she is decided to adopt a cat, so now they have this fluffy red Siberian cat named Ginger. She's a lazy cat and she would nap somewhere most of the time.


Prom night arrive and Jinny is putting on makeup for the first time, her aunt helped her a little. She also decided it was time to try leaving her hair down. Did she look ok? She's not sure, it's all new to her.


Gino is waiting for her outside.


They were voted king and queen of the prom but the others couldn't give them their crowns because they were nowhere to be found. Gino suggested to go to an hotel nearby, they knew eachother for months already but haven't done it yet. Jinny was a little scared but trusted him.


Brandon had someone to meet with too, they both had to study for exams and were also busy with part-time jobs but they're both adults now.


It was also Myron's birthday and he aged up to a child.



* Brandon looks so much like a CAS sim, he only took his eye color from his mother. Jinny's nose looks weird but I still think she's cute, she has lilac eyes not her mother's hot pink. Ginger is the cutest, Siberians are actually my favourites in RL (can't afford one though) but all cats are cute. She was the nicer one I could choose, the other had some bad traits, she isn't bad just lazy... It's odd to see a child with such strong features isn't it? I did change his appearance a little but I forgot to take a pic, the one you see here it's just after his aging up without changes.

Also I should mention that I'm using a custom world (that you can find here), most scenery and lots you've seen in my screenshots are part of this world and I didn't make any of it. I forgot to say it before but it should be clear that the only thing I made are my sims, when I will actually make something I will point that out.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento