martedì 2 ottobre 2012

Introduction

Hi I'm ninive and on this blog I will post my take on The Sims 3 Random Legacy Challenge (here for more informations). I'm not too good at writing and english isn't my first language so please excuse me if some parts are a little odd. Time to introduce my founder sims:


Myra and Trisha Spires (Spires has been my legacy name since I tried for the first time on The Sims 2), they're almost identical twins but very far apart character wise. Myra is obsessed about exercising,she goes to the gym at least twice a day, her dream is to be a Super Spy one day. Trisha loves any kind of art and would live inside the theatre if she could, she wants to keep her freedom and istead of applying for a job she takes her guitar to the park.

Generation Roll:
- Single Parent With 'Help' (Myra is my heir, Trisha is the help) 
- Three Children
- Primary Career: Law Enforcement-Super Spy
- Secondary Career: Busker
- Generation Goal: Perfect Careers
- Misc Fun: Live Your Trait (athletic)

* Before starting I wanted to point out a couple things. I don't have a super computer so I've chosen a small world and disabled vampires, warewolves, fairies, witches, zombies, pets and moon cycle... anything that can be disabled actually. This helps a lot as of game speed.Also my graphic card isn't fully compatible with the game so you may see some weird effects on the screenshots sometimes.
I do have quite a bit of custom content and some hacks too, but they don't change skill gaing nor aging. While playing the first generation I had to open in CAS almost the whole neighbourhood because the random generated townies all had the same face! I wanted a bit of variety so I replaced them with some sims that were in the bin.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento