domenica 15 dicembre 2013

Technical problems and news

Hi everyone! Unfortunately I've had a lot of problems while installing new expansion packs and updating custom content. I wasn't able to even load up the game for a long time and when I finally managed to (yesterday) I found out my savefile is corrupted. I actually had two different saves and a backup but they were all bad...
I thought about just deleting this old legacy blog and start fresh, of course I will need to start a new game but I'm not so sure about deleting this. Not that my writing was any good, and the story wasn't going anywhere but I was starting to make plans for it and now I can't play those scenes anymore.

I hope that starting this challenge on a whim helped me in becoming a better writer. I've always been the type of person who doesn't speak much and my writing tends to be similar, also since english isn't my first language sometimes I get stucked wondering if my phrase structure is right.

I've already started a new game and I will update on here with it, I've also written a little backstory for my founder. That's new as I don't usually plan ahead, I should do it more often though.
I always use the same surname for my legacies, that's a habit I have since "The Sims 2", so this will still be "The Spires Legacy".

Let me introduce you to Miranda Spires. Her traits are: Rebellious, Perceptive, Animal Lover, Kleptomaniac, Athletic. Her Lifetime Wish is "The Animal Rescuer", adopts 6 strays.





What I rolled for her:

Marital structure: Single
Number of Children: 2
Primary Career: Private Investigator
Generation Goal: Hobby or Obsession
Misc Fun: Tattoo Addict

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento