martedì 24 dicembre 2013

Generation 01: Chapter Two

I remember people gossiping about me being a party animal, I probably should have stopped drinking then but let's start from the beginning...

It started as a normal day, I bathed and brushed Maya and Jack...


Then I went out practicing horseriding, I'm getting better at it but I still have up and downs.


Also stopped at the salon and got some new tattoos.


Then I went out to a local bar. It was full, there was even a band playing.


The bartender was kinda cute but the way he looked at me was a little scary. Don't they use uniforms in here? Isn't a yellow t-shirt a bit too casual? I also vaguely remember talking about my pets with someone...


I lost track after the fifth or sixth drink. There was a cute sim that I flirted and made out with a bit, but the memory is all blurry.


I felt weird the day after but I thought that maybe I had too much to drink. I focused on work to keep my mind occupied.

I had a new case. Eric was still unsure about marriage, his girlfriend Ava had asked me to check on him before, apparently his family is strongly against them getting married. They're living in the same house and already have a family together, quite a big one with their six children, it's obvious they're a good match so I just told him to go for it. If he really loves her the choice should be easy. 


I felt a little nauseous later, nothing so bad to go to the hospital though.

When I finally realized what was happening it was too late to do anything, I was expecting a baby and it was going to be soon.





The second generation is ready to come out! I don't usually write in first person but I thought it was fitting this time :) what do you think?

Author's notes

  • I had downloaded a bunch of new stuff before playing including a new skintone and eyes default replacements. Miranda has a custom skintone so she didn't change much but maybe you noticed the new eyes.
  • I just decided this will also be a traitacy, I will update it on the sidebar soon, to read the rules for it you may go here. Miranda's highlighted trait is "Animal Lover".
  • The poses I used in this chapter are 104° Fever and Beauty in Pregnancy.
  • During her pregnancy Miranda only got the "pregnant" moodlet and sometimes the "backache" one with the want to get a massage. I wanted to show a vomiting scene but she didn't have any nausea at all. 

2 commenti:

  1. Oh wow, no nausea?! My sims throw up at least twice! Lucky Miranda!

    Excited to see the next generation, and I wonder if she'll work out the father and what he'd say if he knew? Poor girl has herself in a mess!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. My idea was that she really doesn't remember, her kids may want to know though, I probably should plan this more.

      Elimina