domenica 22 dicembre 2013

Miranda's new office

With the money Miranda has earned with her job I made her an office, so I will also have a place to display her trophies when she'll get them.
I think it came out quite well, it's under the garage because I haven't figured out yet how to put a staircase on foundations and in the end I just used a ladder because the space wasn't enough anyway...


The one outside the door its supposed to be a little waiting room, there's the investigator's special door but you can't see it cause I had to take the walls down. The office itself looks a bit empty seen like this, I have the feeling there's something missing but I don't know what it is.

This is where I placed the job board she got with her latest promotion.


Miranda seems to enjoy her new office, she really needed it cause the house doesn't have any electronics (I also bought her a laptop).



And this is all, I don't even know if I'll show her office in the story. This was a bit of a challenge since I'm not very good at decorating XD

The first screenshot looks a bit different because I changed all the in-game lights to pink, and I took that one when they were still white, I personally prefer the pink light.

I was thinking of laying her magnifying glass and fingerprint kit on a table or something, but I don't know if she can still do her job without them in her inventory. I've never really played the Private Investigator career before.

2 commenti:

  1. The office looks great. I haven't played the Secret Investigator career myself so I enjoy reading about it.

    RispondiElimina